Shortlist of paintings from national art contest in U.S.
Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation USA and Khula Aasman organised “IndiArt -2020”, a national art contest in U.S. This art contest opened on 15th May 2020 and closed on 31st August 2020. See the list of shortlisted artists and shortlist of paintings.
Shortlisted Artists and their Paintings
Group I : 5 to 15 years
- Anubhav Dasgupta, Sugar Land, Texas
- Ashwanth Vijayakumar, Naperville, Illinois
- Ayaana Pradhan, Naperville, Illinois
- Chelsie Cheng, Woodridge, Illinois
- Hannah Midha, Morrisville, North Carolina
- Insha Kittur, Lincolnshire, Illinois
- Karishma Patel, Naperville, Illinois
- Khushi Garg, Redmond, Washington
- Maya Desai, Sugar Land, Texas
- Maya Elise DeWale, Irvine, California
- Mayukhi Saraf, Bloomington, Illinois
- Pravya Ramesh, Wilmington, Massachusetts
- Rhea Mhashilkar, Naperville, Illinois
- Rishita Ganguli, Weston, Florida
- Sahithi Indukuri, Collierville, Tennessee
- Shefali Desai, Sugar Land, Texas
Group II : 16 to 25 years
- Aiesha Parmar, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- Anisha Kundu, Sudbury, Massachusetts
- Chhaya Maurya, San Diego, California
- Ishani Madhav, Leesburg, Georgia
- Nithya Jonnavithula, Acton, Massachusetts
- Shrithika Logeshwaran, Simi Valley, California
Group III : 26 years & above
- Ishita Rao, Apex, North Carolina
- Preet Munday, Sugar Land, Texas
- Puja Shetty, Andover, Massachusetts
- Sangita Pillai, Singapore
- Seema Naik, Herndon, Virginia
- Sneha Ganatra, Boyds, Maryland
- Tanuja Sriram, San Diego, California
- Vinay Kumar Verma, Fremont, California
More about Khula Aasmaan and Indiaart
“Khula Aasmaan” (खुला आसमान), is a registered trademark which is owned by Link Indiaart.com Pvt. Ltd.
Khula Aasmaan (खुला आसमान) is a platform for creative expression by children and young adults. We have chosen “Khula Aasmaan” as the way to spell this as we believe that it is the phonetically most appropriate way to spell it. Khula Aasmaan may also be spelt as Khula Asmaan, Khula Asman, Khula Aasman.
Khula Aasmaan (खुला आसमान) conducts art competitions and creates educational content in art and science for children and college students. Khula Aasmaan encourages children and young adults to think independently and express themselves.