Science Day contest themes for essay, drawing, painting contest
We have announced Science Day contest themes for essay competition, drawing competition and painting contest. This special essay contest, drawing contest and painting competition is brought to you by Science Park, Savitribai Phule Pune University and Khula Aasmaan.
Drawing competition and Painting contest
Transportation and communication in future ¦¦ भविष्यातील परिवहन आणि दळणवळण
Space science ¦¦ अवकाश विज्ञान
Aliens on earth ¦¦ पृथ्वीवर आलेले परग्रहवासी
Cave man and today’s technology ¦¦ आदिमानव आणि आजचे तंत्रज्ञान
Age group : 6-9 and 10-13 years of age completed
Guidelines for drawing contest and painting competition
- You can submit a drawing, doodle, cartoon or a painting in this special Science Day contest.
- We expect that the artwork being submitted is your own creation and not a copy. Please avoid making copy of an existing artwork or a photograph. Let your original ideas flow.
- You have complete freedom of choosing any medium that you would prefer. You could thus use pencil, coloured pencils, crayons, oil pastels, poster colours, watercolours, acrylic colours or oil colours.
- Permitted sizes for your artwork – A4 or A3. You can use paper or canvas as the medium for your artwork.
- For online submission, take a picture of the artwork using a digital camera or a smartphone. Make sure that the picture is taken in daylight. Avoid using artificial light or flash, as this may alter the colours.
- Submit the artwork image with details such as title, medium used, size and write-up about your artwork.
Revolutionary wheel ¦¦ क्रांतिकारी चाक
Experiments is language of science ¦¦ प्रयोग : विज्ञानाची भाषा
If I were on Mars ¦¦ मी जर मंगळावर असतो / असते तर
Kitchen science ¦¦ स्वयंपाकघरातील विज्ञान
Age group : 11-13 and 14-16 years of age completed
Guidelines for Essay contest
- Word limit for the Science Day competition : 250 words for the age group 11-13 years, 300 words for the age group 14-16 years
- The essays should be handwritten. Typed essays will not be accepted.
- It is suggested that the students should illustrate their essays using appropriate illustrations, drawings, cartoons, doodles or paintings. If the student has referred any books, periodicals or any other sources for writing the essay, it would be better to quote the reference of the source with full details.
- The essays can be in English, Hindi or Marathi.
For students from Pune :
Register latest by by 5th February 2019.
The contest will be held on Saturday 9th February 2019 at Science Park, First floor, Department of Environment Science, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune. Please check the website for details of the timings.
For students outside Pune :
Students outside Pune need to submit their artworks / essays online by filling up the contest form of Khula Aasmaan.
Last date for submission of artworks and essays : Saturday 9th February 2019.
Attractive Prizes :
All shortlisted essays and artworks will received certificates.
Prize winning and other select artworks will be exhibited at Science Park, Savitribai Phule Pune University on 28th February 2019, which is the National Science Day.
A dedicated web page will be created for all shortlisted students in Khula Aasmaan portal.
For further details, see www.indiaart.com or sciencepark.unipune.ac.in
If you have any queries that remain unanswered after going through the website, send your queries by WhatsApp to +91-9325530547 or call on the same number.
See other blog posts related to Science Day contest :
Science Day 2019 – essay contest, drawing competition and painting contest
Very creative topics
Very good platform for all kids
Very very thanks khula aasman