Science essay competition prizes for Science Day essay contest
The science essay contest for children and student essay competition was held by Science Park and Khula Aasmaan to celebrate Science Day 2019.
The student essay competition was organised in two groups – for age groups 11 to 13 years in addition to the group of 14 to 16 years. Children and young adults from Pune were invited to Science Park for writing their essays. However, those from out of Pune were asked to submit their entries online through the Khula Aasmaan contest form.
Topics for science essay competition
Revolutionary wheel ¦¦ क्रांतिकारी चाक
Experiments is language of science ¦¦ प्रयोग : विज्ञानाची भाषा
If I were on Mars ¦¦ मी जर मंगळावर असतो / असते तर
Kitchen science ¦¦ स्वयंपाकघरातील विज्ञान
Prize winning essays from science essay competition
Group A (11 to 13 years)
(1) Aarohi Gaikwad, Amrita Vidyalayam, Pune, Maharashtra
(2) Devangi Chaudhuri, Delhi Public School, Panipat, Haryana
(3) Shivam Jha, Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
(4) Vaibhavi Shelar, Bapusaheb Pawar Kanyashala, Pune, Maharashtra
Group B (14 to 16 years)
(1) Aishani Choudhary, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ballygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal
(2) Devika Nair, Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
(3) Purva Kharche, Prerana Madhyamik Vidyalaya, Pune, Maharashtra
(4) Shruti Mehrotra, Tagore Public School, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh
Shortlisted science essays
This is the list of children and young students, whose science essays were shortlisted. Each of them will get a dedicated web page in Khula Aasmaan science.
In addition, see blog posts related to student essays to celebrate National Science Day 2019
In conclusion, we could say that Khula Aasmaan Science has arrived. Furthermore, it is all set to see a spectacular growth. For instance, the number of themes for submission of science essays to the contest has grown dramatically.