Science Day Contest – essay contest, painting competition
Science Day 2019 will be celebrated by Science Park, Savitribai Phule Pune University and Khula Aasmaan in a unique manner. They have announced an essay contest for children and kids painting competition.
For students from Pune
Students from Pune need to register for this Science Day special essay contest and kids drawing competition by 5th February 2019. They can register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details such as name, age, standard, school details with email ID. The contest will be held on Saturday 9th February 2019 at Science Park, first floor, Department of Environmental Science, Opposite Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Statue, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune 411007.
For students outside Pune
Students outside Pune need to submit their entries online for this Science Day special essay contest for children and kids painting competition. They can send their essays and artworks by using the Khula Aasmaan contest form. This contest form is available on Indiaart.com They can also send their artworks and essays by email to email@example.com. Another method of submission of entries is to use WhatsApp and send the entries to +91-9325530547. For all entries being submitted, it is important that the student sends details such as name, age, standard, school details with email ID.
The last date for online submission of essays and artworks is Saturday 9th February 2019.
- All the entries received from students from Pune as well as from students outside Pune will be reviewed by our judges.
- A shortlist will be drawn up.
- We will declare the shortlist and call for the original artworks and essays from all shortlisted students.
- All shortlisted artworks and essays received will be considered for selection of awards.
- All shortlisted artworks and essays will get certificates.
- Prize winning and other select artworks will be exhibited at Science Park, Savitribai Phule Pune University on National Science Day 28th February 2019.
- A dedicated web page will be created for each shortlisted student in Khula Aasmaan portal.
Kavita Pradip Golande